Saturday, 31 December 2011
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Christmas time/ New Years time = Pile on the calories time!
I would like to send out my best wishes to all our readers. After being pushed for months on end, 2011 saw me finally start a sports blog, touching on several issues throughout the year. Whilst I have tried to keep my beloved Blackburn Rovers rants on our main site, Vital Blackburn, it has spilled over on a few occasions! But hey, its good for you all to know whats happening outside the big 4!
Anyways, the support and feedback I have recieved throughout 2011, especially when I have dissapeared for a few weeks due to other commitments has been amazing, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for the continued support. 2012 will hopefully lead to bigger and better things and come June, I pray I wont be writing about Blackburn Rovers being relegated!
Predictions for 2012!
Manchester City to become the 5th team to be crowned English Premier League Champions....sorry Liverpool you might just have to hope to be the 6th!
The London Olympics to be the best since Sydney. No stone will be left unturned as the Pommies try to beat the organisation and brilliance of the Sydney master piece in 2000.
Melbourne Storm to return to the pinnacle of the National Rugby League. They want it, they need it and they have the squad to win it.
Australia to retain the Ashes! (No I have not had a few early drinks on New Years Eve!)
Last but not least, a miracle in the Premier League and Rovers finishing in 17th spot!
A Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Years to all
Best Wishes
Tony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Merry Christmas to you to mate, a great unbiased read all year, well done
ReplyDelete